With deer season starting in the Greater Quad Cities Area, the deer will be moving more than normal. This is the time of the year that you want to pay closer attention to the roadways for the deer that are alongside the road.
In the early morning and dusk is when the deer are the most active. They can be startled and run in front of the vehicle without notice.
If you happen to collide with a deer or it collides into you, Collision Repair Center will help you through the process of getting your vehicle repaired. We can assist you with your insurance company, and attaining a rental vehicle too.
The contest begins October 1st!
This is Collision Repair Center’s 3rd annual Big Buck Contest and the rules are as followed:
- No Purchase necessary
- To enter bring your “deer damaged vehicle” to Collision Repair Center 1200 Avenue Of The Cities, East Moline, IL 61244 and complete the “Big Buck contest entry form. (One entry per damaged vehicle only)
- Eligibility requirements: Contest is open only to licensed drivers 18 and over in the State of Illinois and Iowa.
- All entries must be received by December 15th
- A drawing of eligible entries will be held on December 16th
- Prizes are as follow:
1st – $1000 (Cash)
2nd – $500
3rd – $250
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. For disclosure purposes the odds are estimated at 3 in 1000 but are subject to change.
- Employees and families of CRC and promotional partners are not eligible.